Food and beverage companies must ask themselves some important questions relative to their environmental management programs:
- Do we have a waste reduction program in place that outlines policy and procedure for dealing with waste and specifically assigns responsibilities for our waste related activities?
- What type of spill or disaster prevention plans are in place?
- Are our employees trained to respond?
- Have we conducted an environmental audit identifying work place hazards?
The food processing industry is one of the largest users of acids and caustics. Hull’s utilizes kosher certified lines of environmentally friendly chemicals that are safe replacements for harsh acids, caustics and sanitizers. In addition to being GRAS, these formulations carry NSF certifications as well as being USDA Bio-Preferred. They carry a triple-zero HMIS score and are formulated with ingredients and technology known to the U.S. EPA, proven to exceed requirements for direct release and biodegradation per OECD guidelines.
From food processing facilities to bottling plants to animal farms, Hull’s performs a wide range of services for the food and beverage industry including:
- Emergency Spill Cleanup
- Food Grade Cleaning (Kosher certified lines)
- Health & Safety Training
- Lagoon Management
- Pipeline Video Inspection
- Soft-Dig Piping Repair or Replacement
- Storage Tank and Pit Cleaning
- Storm Sewer Cleaning
- Waste Management
- Wastewater Recycling
- Wastewater Treatment
Simply put: Hull’s is the answer. We’ve been helping the food and beverage industry meet their waste management needs, facilitate emergency spill response plans, perform industrial cleaning and maintenance activities, undertake decontamination and decommissioning projects and conduct other related environmental services that help keep facilities operating at peak performance for the last ten years.