Organizations transporting, storing and marketing liquid oil and gas products are heavily regulated through state and federal entities. Those rules and regulations demand preparation, training, deployment exercises, risk management and overall compliance. Hull’s fully supports the oil and gas industry by providing a host of environmental services for terminals, refineries and pipelines that address these requirements.
Emergency Spill Response and Disaster Recovery
Accidents happen. When they do, having the right emergency spill response provider can be the difference between a proper cleanup and another disaster. Costs cans skyrocket, regulatory agencies can levy fines, public relations can spiral out of control and responders can be put in harm’s way. At Hull’s , our personnel have extensive training in emergency response and hazardous waste management including the Incident Command System, OHSA 40-hour HAZWOPER, and U.S. Coast Guard and EPA approved cleanup methods.
Emergency Spill Response & Disaster Recovery Services include:
- Chemical, Oil, Gas, Diesel and other Petroleum Products
- Reservoir and Tank Overflows
- Highway and Rail Accidents
- Pipeline Leaks and Breaks
- Natural Disasters Fires, Floods, Hurricanes and Tornadoes
Industrial Cleaning and Field Services
Whether your organization is midstream or downstream, chances are industrial cleaning and related field services are required to keep operations running smoothly and efficiently. Maximizing longevity and production means performing those routine tasks and periodic projects with reliability and efficiency. Hull’s offers a range of industrial and field services with OSHA 40-hour trained personnel.
- Barge/Vessel Cleaning
- Container Management Including Frac Tanks, Vac Boxes, Dewatering, Open or Closed Roll-Off Boxes
- Contaminated Soil Remediation
- Facility Decontamination
- High Pressure Washing & Hydroblasting
- Liquid or Solid/Dry Vacuum and Cleaning
- Oil/Water Separator and Sump Cleaning
- Pipeline Jetting & Pigging
- Product Transfers
- Soft Dig (Vacuum Excavation)
- Storage & Vault Tank Cleaning
- Transportation & Disposal of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous
- Waste Recovery And Recycling