Do you love driving a commercial vehicle but hate the nights spent away from home? You might flourish in our open position for Commercial Driver Class A.
THIS POSITION IS NOT AN ALL DRIVING POSITION; IT DOES REQUIRE HANDS ON, OUT OF THE TRUCK WORK.
OVERTIME EACH WEEK!
Training will be provided for the right candidates. Generally Monday through Friday work week with occasional weekends. On-call status IS A MUST!
- Operate vacuum truck, roll-off truck, tractor, tractor and tankers, dump truck and other large commercial vehicles
- Assist environmental crews with various field work including emergency spill response, industrial cleaning, waste hauling, field services, site remediation and related activities
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
Skills and certifications:
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Tanker & HAZMAT endorsements in good standing
- Hazardous waste experience and certifications (i.e. OSHA 40 hr. HAZWOPER)
- Heavy equipment operation and maintenance experience
- Previous environmental services industry experience ideal
- No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years
- No DWI/DUI in last 10 years
- 2+ years’ commercial driving experience required